THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blog Intro

So, this is my first official post for the new blog....I can't wait to finally get this blog up and running...thank you to all of you taking the time to read it. My goals for this blog are to entertain you, befriend you and hopefully inspire you.

Some things you might notice if you start to follow this blog are:

  • I am not computer savvy at all!!!! In fact that is the one reason I have put off starting this blog. I am hoping to learn as I go and maybe even take a computer class along the way....please bare with me and give me feedback or suggestions along the way.
  • This blog is a hodge podge of things which will effectively represent the randomness which is my life. (One day when I learn how to use my computer I will hopefully create tabs which will help to sort the randomness....one day!)
  • I tend to write like I talk so you will see lots of "....". I am not sure why I use so many of those things...perhaps to represent the flow of thought...not sure (see I did it twice in one sentence, maybe I will work on this for the future before it gets too annoying)

What I hope to write about when given time (which does not come easily in this house)
  • My random every day thoughts, ideas, about me, get to know you kind of things
  • My craft tutorials, ideas, and suggestions
  • My kids....you will see A LOT of my kids, I am sure! And the many crafts/activities/lessons I do with them
  • My decorating and sense of style (I am hoping this will give me reason to actually decorate my house the way I want it)
  • And the process of building a new house (which we are hoping to start soon)

Happy Reading and Welcome to Candy Apples!!!!

0 comments: